Saturday, August 18, 2012

Massage Today






Cheers,

The J. Spot ~ Massage blog was born out of a challenge  presented by Eric Brown*. The challenge was to create and/or maintain a massage blog and make 31 posts in 31 days.  I accepted the challenge.  I followed Eric's instructions and BAM(!!) --------> The J. Spot ~ Massage blog is up.
Day # 1- I'm up and running.  It wasn't so bad...I had lots of helpful suggestions to get started.
Day # 2 - Now what am I going to write about today??? I thought to myself I'll write about the beginning. 
                Of course people want to know about how massage came to be (lol, not really).
Day # 3 - Nothing!!!  <Blank Stare> I thought and wondered (maybe procrastinated...eehh) about today's
                post. True, I had an extremely busy day and deadlines to meet.  But mostly I just didn't know  
                what to talk about.
Day # 4  What to do, what to do? 
               Begin again...duh!!!
               I realized the blogs I most enjoyed were informative, relate able, and gave good visuals...
               They were real and current.
               The light bulb went off in my head... maybe I should do what I like!!!
           
Massage today...

Massage in real time in the real world.  How massage can and needs to be incorporated into daily life.









*Eric Brown = This guy is amazing!!! Now, I've never met him in person, but we've had a computer relationship for at least five years (my how time flies)! Eric's website http://www.bodyworkbiz.com is so informative on all things massage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment